SMSA specializes in managing hazardous substance risks, asbestos and chemicals. SMSA can assess your risks, implement controls to safely minimize the risks in your workplace.
SMSA can also train your workers to be aware of the risks, safely identify the hazards, and put control systems in place, to ensure they all go home safely to their families every day.
SMSA provides advice and options that will help you make decisions about being safe and compliant with hazardous substances and chemicals.
SMSA can provide:
- Quality advice and solutions about hazardous substance controls.
- Asbestos assessments, surveys and manage asbestos contamination.
- Assessment of the size of your asbestos and hazardous substance problem.
- Technical and operational solutions to minimize risk.
- Management and control the risks of chemicals - under HSNO and MHF.
- Conduct Workplace Safety Management Practices Audit Standards.
Right now, SMSA is working closely with a range of clients across the lower North Island. Asbestos surveys is a high profile activity with assessments, surveys and clearance certification of schools, hospitals, public buildings, residential and demolition properties.